It doesn't take a leader to notice an opportunity or a problem. It
doesn't take a leader to have ideas about how to leverage the
opportunity or solve the problem. It takes a leader to mobilize people
to innovate and take action. Innovation is not a magical power that some
possess and most despair of ever understanding. Innovation is simply
the process of seeing things in a new way and embracing the process of
Change is an obvious and undeniable fact of life. Change simply means
moving forward and not standing still. The most successful leaders are
those that don't run from change, but turn it to their advantage.
There are a lot of reasons changes fail. Each failed change has its
own special blend of things gone wrong. One common element to many
failed change efforts is that leaders enter it without adequately
understanding how to lead the process of change.
- Learn to create challenging goals that energize and inspire others
- Responsibly challenge the status quo and conventional practices
- Experiment and take smart risks to achieve innovative and effective solutions
- Demonstrate a bias for taking action and doing things proactively
- Confront common misconceptions about change
- Discover the most common mistakes in handling change
- Understand the role of emotions in change
- Learn useful tips for engaging others in the process
- 10% discount on six or more registrations made at the same time.
- Workshop Location: Tero Learning Center, 1840 NW 118th Street, Suite 107, Des Moines, IA 50325
- Workshop Times: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Registration fee includes: expert workshop facilitation by highly-skilled Tero trainers, workshop materials, useful job aid, award-winning Your Invisible Toolbox book, e-manual and
electronic resources, complimentary subscription to Tero's monthly eZine
(electronic magazine) and complimentary access to Tero's exclusive
Graduates Only section of the Tero website.
You may cancel your registration up to 14 days before the seminar.
75% of your registration fee will be refunded. If you need to cancel
less than 14 days prior to the seminar, you may send a substitute from
your organization or transfer your registration to another Tero seminar
within one year.
Tero International provides training to clients at locations around
the world. To bring this Tero workshop to a group of people at your
location, to inquire about facilitator certification, or to ask a
question, contact Tero. Contact Ann Block, Vice President of Client
Relations, 515-221-2318 (ext. 204) or email email@example.com.